Welcome to Town & County Golf Links
Our Expansive Course features a distinctive layout for each Nine. We host a traditional links-style Front Nine featuring generous fairways and wide greens, as well as a more challenging Back Nine favoring accuracy and geared towards shot makers.
Have a relaxing round of golf on our Front Nine, or test yourself at any one of our signature Back Nine holes.
Common to all 18 holes are rye grass fairways and bent grass greens lined with deep rough and tall fescue. The links-style layout also invites the elements – wind, water and sand – to present occasional obstacles. Seven ponds and numerous bunkers are strategically placed throughout the course, providing both scenic splendor and considerable challenges.
We have an exceptional and courteous staff- both on the course and in the clubhouse – attending to our guests needs to ensure a private country club treatment at Town & Country Golf Links, a public daily fee course.
In an effort to provide a safe recreational atmosphere amidst the Coronavirus crisis, we will be opening with restrictions dictated by Governor Murphy’s Executive Order #133. Here’s what you can expect :
Regarding Tee Times, Check In and Facilities:
- Social Distancing in all areas is mandatory. Bring your cloth mask for check in, F&B take outs, round completion and whenever 6′ distancing may be difficult
- Advance Tee Times are Recommended
- The Driving Range is open effective 5/21/2020
- Tee Times will be every 12 minutes, and are permitted to have Four Players Per Tee Time, with no restrictions on carts. If you require a cart for a single person a $15 Surcharge will be applied.
- Restrooms in the Clubhouse at the Driving Range will be open and sanitized frequently. Please use a disposable hand towel when touching handles and common surfaces, and remember to sanitize your hands after exiting.
- Gathering and Congregating in large groups is not permitted anywhere on site, even in the parking lot.
- You will be responsible for emptying your cart of trash after your round.
On the Course:
- Coolers and Ball Washers have been removed.
- On the Green, cups have been inverted and you must not pull or touch the flagstick at any time.
- You are required to maintain a minimum 6′ distance from others at all times and our staff will be monitoring.
- Players found not following the madated restrictions, holding up the pace of play, or not following any rules of the course, will be asked to leave with no refund.
- All golf carts will be santized after each use. Please dispose of your trash when leaving to allow us to spray wash the interior compartments in a safe manner
Other Course News related to COVID-19:
- League Play is suspended until further notice due to non-gathering and social distancing guidelines. League Members will be notified as more information is received. New Memberships are not being accepted at this time.
- Tournaments are being re-scheduled or cancelled at this time. Do not expect to play in any Spring or Early Summer Outings.
- Spring Clinics and Summer Junior Camps have been Cancelled.
We will have sufficient staff and signage in place in our efforts to ensure you an enjoyable golfing experience. We may change our procedures with future directives from the State, or as we feel it necessary in the comings days and weeks. In the meantime please be patient as we navigate through our new normal during these unprecedented times.
Most importantly, we look forward to seeing you all again soon!